Saturday, January 08, 2005

Sinfully Cursed Trailers...

Sin City looks like it's shaping up to be pretty damn cool.

Cursed. Aint it Cool wasn't too impressed w/ the trailer or the early cut of the movie. I'm into werewolves so I'll be going to it, but I don't have much hope for it being any good. If they cut it to PG-13 I'm sure it will be gawdawful. I was hoping this would be a huge hit so they'd get Bitten with Angelina Jolie rolling.

Ring 2. I thought the first one was ok. This one doesn't look any worse.

I still have no desire to watch Daredevil and I'm still no fan of Jennifer Garner (I even tried to sit through the Alias season 4 premiere but could only make it throught he first hour), but the Elektra trailer looks kinda promising. The first 5 minutes are also online now. On a side note, I've been hooked to Lost (only reason I watched Alias was because it came on right after Lost came back from re-runs), but they'd better get some action going soon...my interest is waning, even with Evangeline Lily stripping down to her skivvies. I miss one episode I might be off it.

Speaking of missing episodes, the jury is still out on whether I'm going to try to watch 24 week-to-week (premieres Jan. 9) or wait for the DVD like I usually do.

Anyone looking for a sweet Halloween costume a little early might want to check out the Donnie Dark-inspired Frank mask/full body costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home