Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Farenheit 9/11

Farenheit 9/11 came out on DVD yesterday, so I'll finally get around to posting the links I meant to post when the movie came out in theaters. Generally, I think Moore's films tend to become more about whatever clever shenanigans MICHAEL MOORE is doing rather than exposing or exploring his given subject. His own personality overshadows the points he tries to make. But, they are entertaining and for people who can't sit through movies w/o explosions, I guess they are as close as they're going to get to watching something w/ some educational value. I'm curious to see what this FarenHYPE 9/11 flick is all about.

Moore's speech in Cambridge

9/11 Commission and F-9/11

The [supposed] lies of F9/11

The [supposed] lies of the [supposed] lies of F9/11 article

Nixon's Michael Moore




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home