Monday, March 21, 2005

Fiona Apple's Extraordinary Machine leaked!

Album leaks are coming fast and furious lately. Recorded back in 2003, Sony/Epic shelved Fiona Apple's third record apparently because they didn't think it would sell enough copies to justify marketing it and the always popular "I don't hear a single!" I'm no Fiona Apple fan (or particularly familiar with her work for that matter), but I don't hear anything on Extraordinary Machine that strikes me as an obvious reason to shelve it. In fact, I think it's kinda cool. It's certainly not making any money on a shelf or being downloaded on the internet. You'd think she'd find a way to buy the masters back and do some kind of Wilco-Yankee Hotel Foxtrot deal. At least the hardcore Fiona fans will get to hear it now, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home